The PTA leads project suggest by and agreed with parents and teachers, the Board of Governors and ISCT’s SMT.
We ask every parent to commit to helping with one project a year to ensure it’s success.
- contribute to the KS2 playground project.
- contribute to gardening projects.
- support the STEAM project at Struben House.
- completed the astro turf surface, with the wider sports facility plans on hold due to Covid-19.
- contributed to the cost of shade covers for Struben House, to increase usable space for students.
- contributed to PPE costs, to enable the school to reopen.